<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, August 27, 2004

One of my weblog baseball highlights... 

Ever since ESPN (no you will not get a link from me) moved the baseball columnist Rob Neyer into its premium section I've soured on them. While souring I've also required a new place to look for that sort of analysis coupled with a knack for clear and thoughtful writing.

Such a place is the weblog Red Bird Nation. This is a web log produced by a St. Louis Cardinal's fan so it mostly deals, naturally, with Cardinal related issues (hence the name). I've never been a Cardinal's fan but the guy who writes most of the entries is really more of a fan of baseball than of the Cardinals and his stuff is so consistently interesting and well written that it's a pleasure to read.

Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?