<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 11, 2003

The Science Section of the NYTimes (or what I'm doing instead of sleeping this evening) -  

I know, I know, I know I shouldn't be posting about it until I've actually read them but in today's NYTimes there is a collection of essays on 25 interesting questions facing Science. Some of the topics, it seems clear, are interesting and timely both in terms of international politics - viz. Is War Our Biological Destiny? - and in terms of the more local world of Our Take's discussion of the ethical constraints on science).

For those who don't know, the NYTimes requires a free registration. As far as I can tell they a.) really don't send you anything if you ask them not to and b.)don't sell the list to organizations selling e.g. hair enhancement products. So if you haven't all ready register and make judgements about the presence (or absence) of left wing media bias for yourself.

- Kramer
Comments: Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?